Leading organizations are prioritizing investments in customer journey analytics to better understand customer interactions and derive meaningful insights to optimize customer journeys. Deciding to invest in journey analytics is an accomplishment in itself, but making that decision is just the beginning. Now, you’re ready for the next step in your journey: writing a request for proposal (RFP).
Download this informative guide now to discover everything you need to know about how to craft an effective RFP to help you choose the right journey analytics platform vendor for your organization. You'll learn about:
- Why and how to write an RFP for journey analytics
- 6 critical sections to include in your RFP with specific information to seek from vendors
- 40+ sample questions to ask vendors
- Insider tips on how to navigate the next steps in your RFP process
- A free customer journey analytics RFP template