You've implemented programs and software so you can track important customer experience metrics like NPS, CSAT, CES and churn rate. Now what? CX metrics can tell you how your customers feel, but they can't tell you what caused them to feel that way, or most importantly, what to do about it.
In this comprehensive guide, you'll discover 21 powerful ways to use the CX metrics you already track to make a tangible impact on real business goals and objectives. You'll learn about:
- What makes a CX metric actionable, and why that’s important
- How to determine the “why” behind a score or metric
- Linking your CX metrics to overall organizational KPIs
- Specific examples of ways to use CX measurement to impact results across your organization, from customer care and
support,to product, marketing, sales, customer loyalty and more
- Why and how to take a journey-based approach to elevate your CX measurement program